What was the most important thing your parent has taught you?
父母教會你最重要的東西是甚麼?
Which do you think is more important: following the dreams your parents want for you or following your own dreams?
你覺得哪個比較重要: 照著父母的期望走還是追求自己的夢想?
Do your parents get along with each other?
你的父母感情好嗎?
Did you help your mother at home?
你在家會幫媽媽的忙嗎?
What do you think of married couples who decide not to have any child?
你對沒有生小孩的夫妻有麼感想?
How do you feel about your parents growing older? If they could no longer care for themselves, would you let them live with you or put them in a nursing home?
你對父母漸漸變老有甚麼感想? 如果他們老到沒辦法照顧自己,你會讓他們繼續跟你住還是讓他們住養老院?
If you could have a different number of siblings, what would it be?
如果今天你可以選擇不同數量的兄弟姊妹,你會想要幾個?
Do you get along well with your in-laws?
你跟你的公公婆婆相處融洽嗎?
What can make you happy in the long term/short term? Consider the following: job satisfaction, a loving family, good health, plenty of money, strong religious believes,..
有甚麼能讓你擁有長期/短期的快樂? 以下參考:工作滿意度、有愛的家庭關係、健康、財富、強烈宗教信仰
Would you live with your parents after you get married?
你結婚後還會跟父母住嗎?
What's the best thing about your grandparents?
你最喜歡你阿公阿嬤哪一點?
How should parents discipline their children?
家長要用甚麼方法管教他們的小孩?
What is the perfect number of children to have?
生幾個小孩最剛好?
Do you get along well with your brothers and sisters?
你跟你的兄弟姊妹相處融洽嗎?
What do your parents do in their free time?
你父母閒暇時候都在幹嘛?
Is the nanny and/or the day-care center the third parent?
保姆跟托育中心可以算是小孩的第三位家長嗎?
Describe the perfect family.
請描述完美家庭的樣子。
Should parents give their children an allowance?
父母應該給小孩零用錢嗎?
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.